Sedation Dentistry in Kennewick
To begin, are you delaying dental treatment you need? Maybe you are driven by fear from painful past dental experiences? Do you have trouble in the dentist chair? Importanlty, if you’ve answered yes, you are not alone. Fortunately, you have come to the right dentist in Kennewick for sedation dentistry.
Next, we are gentle at Mathews Dental. However, sometimes sedation is what’s best for a client. As a result, we want all of our patients experience with us to be easy and relaxing. Consequently, sedation is designed to reduce bad sensations. During this process you will remain generally awake and able to respond to the doctor. Furthermore, many patients relax enough to fall asleep. But, you will be easily awakened and you will be able to breathe on your own. Finally, all patients are monitored through the appointment.
You might be a great candidate for sedation dentistry if you:
- One, experience high fear
- Two, have had traumatic dental experiences in the past
- Three, have difficulty becoming numb
- Four, suffer from a very bad gag reflex
- Fifth, struggle with very sensitive teeth
- Next, hate needles and shots
- Finally, don't like the noises, smells, and tastes associated with dental care
You may not be able to be sedated if you:
- One, are pregnant
- Two, are a nursing mother
- Three, have acute narrow angle glaucoma
- Four, suffer severe medical conditions
- Five, struggle with significant respiratory problems like severe asthma or emphysema
As a result, with sedation dentistry your appointment will be over before you know it. Also, you won’t have much recollection of your time in the chair. As an effect, many patients find that sedation actually eliminates the fears and anxieties that crippled them for so long.
Find a sedation dentist near you
Finally, if you are interested in sedation dentistry in Kennewick or the Tri-Cities area, give us a call or book an appointment online at your convenience. We are located on Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick.